A must try mallow recipe for all you Salted Caramel lovers.
It's quick, easy and 100% delicious!
150g Salted Butter, softened
160g Soft Light Brown Sugar
1 Egg, beaten
1½tsp Vanilla Extract
260g Plain Flour
1½tsp Baking Powder
100g White Chocolate Chips
1 pack Salted Caramel Happy Mallows
100g Honeycomb, broken up into small pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ Fan-Oven 170° /Gas Mark 5 and line two large baking trays with greaseproof paper.
2. Put the butter in a large mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
3. Add the sugar and beat for a further 3-4 mins, until fluffy and light.
4. Stir in the egg and vanilla extract.
5. Add the flour and baking powder and, using a wooden spoon, gradually combine to form a soft dough.
6. Chop the mallows into small pieces and stir into the mix with the chocolate chips.
7. Divide the dough into 16 pieces and roll into balls and flatten them slightly. Space the cookies out on the trays, allowing room to spread.
8. Bake for 16-18 mins, until lightly golden. Leave to cool for a few mins, but serve warm, while the mallows are still molten.