Mint Choc Fan?
Then take just a few minutes and create yourself a piping hot mug of fresh, creamy, chocolatey decadence.
50ml Double Cream
1 tsp Icing Sugar
2 drops Peppermint Extract
150ml Whole Milk
50g Dark Chocolate, chopped
25ml Crème De Menthe
2 Mighty Mint Happy Mallows
1. Whip the cream in a small bowl then stir in the icing sugar and a few drops of peppermint extract. Place in the fridge until needed.
2. Pour the milk into a saucepan and heat gently until simmering, stirring frequently.
3. Take off the heat then add the chocolate.
4. Stir until the chocolate has completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
5. Return to the heat until warm then add the crème de menthe.
6. Pour into a mug and top with a dollop of the whipped mint cream and mint mallows.