It's one Indulgent Mallow Monstrosity! It's also actually really easy and quick to make!
Biscuit base: 300 Grams oreo cookies
115 grams butter
Salted Caramel Chocolate Mousse: 250 grams salted caramel Happy Mallows
120 ml milk
360 mls double cream
200 grams dark chocolate (chopped)
Chocolate ganache: 130 ml double cream
85 grams dark chocolate (chopped)
Topping: 300 ml double cream
1 tbsp icing sugar
Half tbsp. vanilla extract
To finish: Salted caramel Happy Mallows
Salted Caramel Sauce to drizzle
1. Preheat oven to 170 fan or equivalent and lightly grease a loose bottomed 9 inch (23 cm) tin with butter.
2. Whizz up the cookies in a processor and add to the butter which you need to gently melt on hob or in microwave. Put in the prepared tin and bake for 7 minutes.
3. Take out and let cook and place your mallows in a bowl over simmering water, when melted add milk and still until all mixed together. Take off heat and add chocolate and stir until melted.
4. Whip cream and fold into chocolate mixture then our onto cookie base and chill.
5. When the cake is cold and set, heat the cream a little until warm and add the chocolate and stir. Pour this over your cake and cool in fridge.
6. Whip the cream, sugar and vanilla together until soft but holding shape and load onto top of cake. Pile on the mallows until all looks ‘Happy’ and drizzle with salted caramel sauce.
7. Now Dig in and Enjoy!