115g unsalted butter
225g digestive biscuits, finely crushed
397g can caramel or 400g dulce de leche
3 small bananas , sliced
250ml whipped cream
1. Mix the melted butter and the biscuits, until they perfectly combined. Press the mixture in a 18cm/7in tart pan and chill it in the refrigerator.
2. Now melt the marshmallows with the milk.
3. Put the mixture in a clean bowl and let it cool down, then chill until just starting to set.
4. In the meantime, beat the caramel to loosen and spoon it over the bottom of the biscuit base. Spread it out evenly using the back of a spoon or palette knife.
5. Gently push the chopped banana into the top of the caramel until the base is covered.
6. Fold in the whipped cream to the mallow mix, pour into the base and put it back into the fridge 'til completely set.
6. Once cool place into the refrigerator for 30 minutes before churning in an ice cream maker until almost frozen.
7. Transfer to a freezer-safe container with a lid. Freeze until required.
8. To serve, layer stewed rhubarb and crushed waffle cones in sundae bowls with the ice cream.